Day 5: I'd like to take a moment

It's Sunday night.

It has been a full weekend and I'm just now sitting down to get my writing in for the day. I am tired. So instead of writing what I'd planned to write, I'm giving myself a bit of a pass from the personal, in favor of a list.

Everyone likes lists, right?

So, here it is. The definitive, authoritative, list of 5 things that I like this week, in no particular order, with limited editorial comment.

1. Melodime - Try them. You might like them.

2. Brant & Sherri's Podcast - Dear Brant: I like you and your awesomeness. Sincerely, Amy

3. Showing myself grace - I can't recommend this highly enough. You've gotta try it.

4. Reading books I've read before - In a fit of "I must find something comfortable to read and I CAN'T FIND MY COPY OF WHAT'S SO AMAZING ABOUT GRACE," I started Wuthering Heights again. It's kind of like What's So Amazing About Grace, but without any grace. Or hope. And in spite of it being a heartbreaking love story, no one in the story actually likes anyone else in the story. Curious timing


5. Knowing the week includes a Sister Hazel concert AND a new album release - Double like.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

This post is part of a 31 day writing challenge. 
You can find links to the rest of the posts in the series here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Gospel According to Daddy Warbucks

Block the Door

It's Time to Stop the Bleeding: A Manifesto on Friendship