The reason for the pause

Hi!

Thanks so much for reading - I so enjoy your comments and look forward to catching up on all of your writing as well!

Just wanted to pop in and say that this week is VBS at church, which, although it only takes up our evenings, is messing with my entire day. So I haven't written anything. I haven't cooked anything, either, because we have been eating at church every night. While we're at it, I also haven't cleaned anything, organized anything or completed anything this week.

Hope you're all having a great week - I'm going to take a nap and return with stories to tell!

Comments

Melanie said…
I'm still trying to catch up from our VBS and that was 2 weeks ago! :-)

Popular posts from this blog

The Gospel According to Daddy Warbucks

A Baptism Story

Where is Mister Rogers When You Need Him?