Weighing In

The scale showed no change this week, but the tape measure came through for me!

I'm down an inch to an inch & a half in several "key" measurements. Woohoo! Apparently, the exercise is working.

Some victories:
1. I ate out an embarrassing 3 times on Friday - but enjoyed an egg white & veggie omelet, dry grits and dry english muffin at Dennys, a grilled chicken salad at McDonalds and then a salad at Outback. No fries anywhere along the way.

2. This morning I Danced with the Stars again, this time with friends! It's more fun with friends.

3. I have a dangerous time of day, which is right around 4 p.m. I gave in a bit - grabbed a few fritos - felt myself starting to lose a little bit of control, stopped and made some hot tea. Making the tea gave me something to do and it is helping to keep me warm, which is a losing battle these days.

4. At a birthday party on Saturday, I had no cookies or chips that were on the snacking table. Instead, I had some orange slices and half a peanut butter sandwich. (it was a tea party)

Comments

Woo-hoo!! Good for you!

Although...DRY grits? Ick.
Amy said…
well, dry as in no butter. Still, kind of ick. But better than little flakes out of a box!
Anonymous said…
Woo-hoo on Dancing with Friends!
--Rhoda

Popular posts from this blog

The Gospel According to Daddy Warbucks

A Baptism Story

Where is Mister Rogers When You Need Him?