You'd think it wouldn't be all that hard to find the time to post a paragraph or two every day. Even every other day.

But, it is.

Rather, it's hard to line up the time to write with the moment of inspiration.

Like, right now. Time, but little inspiration.

I could write about the duck family that's living in the yard, or how I think I should have been a doctor, or about how Chloe was the bravest kid ever or about falling off the Weight Watchers wagon and trying to hitch a ride again...but, I don't have it. Stay tuned!

Comments

I hear you. Some days I don't have anything to say. Others, I just worry about what will happen when I permanently run out of things to write. It's hard.

As is the Weight Watchers wagon. I can't believe I'm going to Florida and donning a swimsuit in 12 weeks. And I have yet to lose a pound. Grrr.
Autumn said…
I feel ya, mama...when I am inspired, I'm usually far away from my computer...and promptly forget my inspiration when I do have a fleeting moment to set myself down and write. I too say "Grrr".

Popular posts from this blog

The Gospel According to Daddy Warbucks

A Baptism Story

Where is Mister Rogers When You Need Him?