Positive Post Tuesday - Go visit Raquel!

Several months ago a few of us bloggy people got together weekly for some bloggy chats, and we made some wonderful bloggy friends. Like Photoqueen. And Scott the Crazy Disciple. And Brenda. And, of course, the Cool 'Rents.

There was a lot of silliness (we are a funny bunch, if I do say so myself), but from time to time, we were able to encourage each other and, even help one another out.

Enter Raquel. Raquel was the youngest of our cool chat regulars - a high schooler who held her own with a chatroom of mostly thirtysomethings. (I'm sounding geekier and geekier, aren't I?) Without saying too much more, let's just say that God had Raquel and I in the same virtual place at the same time for a reason.

PLEASE, go read Raquel's post and see what God is doing through the ministry of First Priority in South Florida!

Comments

Amy, that is so cool. Our God does mighty things with this internet, doesn't He? :)
Anonymous said…
Aw, I hadn't seen this!
You're too sweet (:
Brenda said…
And one 50 year old! :) I'm going to go read Raquel TWG now....

Popular posts from this blog

The Gospel According to Daddy Warbucks

A Baptism Story

Where is Mister Rogers When You Need Him?