I Heart Faces - Messy Ones!


There's something about that second child. Something that is just...so...different. You think you've got this parenting thing all figured out. You've analyzed your firstborn, figured out where all of her traits and quirks come from. You fully expect your second one to follow suit, because it is so obvious that "we have strong-willed/compliant/gifted/accelerated/laid back children." And then #2 makes her entrance, and God shows you a thing or two about how much you really know.

So here is our second one. Our little scene stealer. Why smile for a photo, when you can SMILE for a photo? Her older sister is all about the mechanics - Making the s'mores. Counting the s'mores. Serving the s'mores. This one is all about enjoying the s'mores, and anything else she can find to enjoy.

Photoqueen posted a link to this Messy Faces contest (along with a precious picture of Photobaby!). I'm sure you understand why I felt compelled to enter this photo. Visit www.iheartfaces.com to check out the other entries!



Comments

Oh. My. TOO CUTE!! That picture cracks me up!

Had you gone to I Heart Faces before? I rode in the airport shuttle with one of the founders when I arrived in Nashville for Blissdom. Both of the women doing the site are nice and funny!
Amy said…
Thanks, Mary! There are actually about 10 photos from this one s'mores episode! I love the messy, goofy candid shots.

No, I'd never seen that site before! It's great! Thanks for the tip!
What a doll! I love a girl who embrasses live with passion and flair! Chloe and I are very much alike.

Popular posts from this blog

The Gospel According to Daddy Warbucks

A Baptism Story

Where is Mister Rogers When You Need Him?