Mini-Blog #4: Thankfun

I meant to type "Thankful" as the title, but I quite like "Thankfun," and so I'm leaving it.

Photoqueen has been faithfully blogging away her Thankful little heart this month, and her posts have been so inspiring and fun! Each of her posts has been something relevant, causing me to pause, reflect and wish I had the time & motivation to write as thoroughly and thankfully as she's been doing. So go read Photo's month of Thanksgiving and see if it doesn't warm you up a bit.

Comments

Aw, thanks, Amy! And in honor of your kind plug, my security word is "uncoarks." As in, "Photoqueen uncoarks a bottle of sparkling grape juice to toast her blog friend, Amy."

Cheers!
(For the record, regular wine would be uncorked. Grape juice gets uncoarked. Extra "a" to make up for the lack of alcohol, I guess.)
Amy said…
I love security words! We should absolutely make an effort to use them in every day conversation.
Brenda said…
I too have been enjoying Photo's thankfulness. She inspired me to do Thankful Thursdays. Boy, that's been difficult enough, I cannot imagine the whole month. I'm raising my cup of hot tea to her.

Popular posts from this blog

The Gospel According to Daddy Warbucks

A Baptism Story

Where is Mister Rogers When You Need Him?