Mini-Blog #2: Save Ferris!

I am still sick. I have now reached the point in sickness where people are asking if I've been to the doctor (no) and telling me they're praying for me. Tonight I actually heard from someone who had been asked by someone else to pray for me. I feel a little like Ferris Bueller. I have been offered cough drops by strangers, asked if I still have my tonsils, heard the word "Mucinex" a dozen times and actually tried a Neti Pot. (Interesting experience, thanks to the facebook friends who suggested that.)

As I type this, I am coughing. Case in point: Matt just said: "Hon, I am going to take the day off tomorrow and TAKE you to the doctor."

The thing is, I know the cold will go away. I don't know that my doctor will go away. We've seen what happens when I stop in there for a visit. I just need a doctor friend. Anyone out there willing to write me a Z-pack?

Comments

Loren Eaton said…
Antibiotics are your friend, Amy ...
I just need a pharmacy number, your date of birth, and any allergies.
I would love to write you a Z-pack. Unfortunately, I'm not a doctor and don't even play one on TV. I hope you get some good drugs soon...this sickness has gone on WAY too long!!!
Amy said…
Jennifer!!! Why didn't I think of that!
Brenda said…
What a sweet husband! Yes, sounds like it's time for the drugs. Hope you get well soon.
Anonymous said…
ummm, the Z-pack is probably what got you in this mess in the first place...try Bio-K at Whole Foods.
~Vanessa

Popular posts from this blog

The Gospel According to Daddy Warbucks

A Baptism Story

Where is Mister Rogers When You Need Him?