143

As the last two weeks have flown by, I have thought at least 143 times: "I should blog about this. Or that."

This amounts to at least 143 blog ideas floating around in my head, none of which have made their way into print. 143 rogue blog ideas makes for kind of a mess, and, like housework, the more behind I get, the less motivated I am to get started. So I'm going to make some room up there by mini-blogging. First mini-blog became kind of long, so it looks like they're going to become a series.

Comments

You could always make a list of your ideas! (That's what I've had to do. Otherwise, I'd be a disaster, walking around mumbling ideas to myself so I don't forget them.)

Hey - I like your new blog look!!
Anonymous said…
Me too! And if you view my blog, you'll see how my madman bloggin finally spewed them all out in one grueling day ;)
~Vanessa

Popular posts from this blog

The Gospel According to Daddy Warbucks

A Baptism Story

Where is Mister Rogers When You Need Him?