Top 5 Friday

Because I'm a good wife to this guy, I'll play along. :)

Top 5 trendy fashions/gadgets/etc. I fell prey to:
(See my previous blog about experiences over stuff - I missed out on a lot of the fads because I was too busy visiting Civil War battlefields and going to NFL games. Needless to say, I wasn't the cool kid.)
1. Precious Moments Figurines
2. keds
3. Debbie Gibson vests and hats
4. Andre Agassi tennis stuff - Just Do It T-shirts, Prince TriComp racquet
5. Christian T-shirts

Top 5 trendy* fashions/Gadgets/etc. you want NOW:
1. Kitchen counters and cabinets that aren't from the 70s
2. Hurricane/Impact sliding glass doors.
3. Slate tile on porch floor
4. Heavy duty porch screening
5. Steel entry door

*OK, not exactly fitting the description. But, if i'm going to dream...


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Gospel According to Daddy Warbucks

A Baptism Story

Where is Mister Rogers When You Need Him?