Monday's Review:

1. Something I will always regret: NOT figuring out a way to get to the Last Play at Shea. I'm one tiny little half-of-a-degree of separation from the blasted manager of the New York Yankees. One phone call could have elicited a concert experience beyond my wildest dreams. WHY DID I BALK?!?!

2. Something I am a little sad about: Moving the baby out of the crib and into her big girl bed tonight. Sniff, sniff. *sigh*

3. Something I am puzzled by: Why could I not use my "$5 off school supplies" Target coupon on school uniforms? Why do uniforms not count as school supplies? What else could I be using these drab polyester wares for? Am I not supplying the closet for school readiness? I should have fought that one a little harder.

4. Something that made me happy: Visiting another church this weekend. Turns out, there ARE people who are doing the things we talk about. And Brant Hansen spoke. Bonus!

5. Something I am planning to do this week: Start my book. Is it a good or a bad sign that I got choked up just telling the story to my husband? Is it too sappy if the author can't get through it without crying? We'll see...

6. Something I accomplished today: Going to the gym at 6:30 a.m. Woohoo!

7. Some things I will be praying for this week: Kindergarten. This church. A harmonious family vacation, with perfect weather, big waves and no sharks.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Gospel According to Daddy Warbucks

A Baptism Story

Where is Mister Rogers When You Need Him?