Apparently, caffeine is my muse.

See what happens when I subtract caffeine?

A week without caffeine = A week without blogs.

Hmmm.

Did the detox turn off my brain, as well as my dreams?

Stay tuned.

P.S. The dreams haven't actually turned off, they're just waning in intensity. Last night involved dining in Boston with imaginary friends of a real friend and my college-aged brother visiting from school (he's 28 and married with 2 kids in real life and never went to school in Boston) and, somehow, me losing a large wooden tooth from the bottom of my bite. I woke up frantically checking for all of my teeth.

Comments

Cool Dad said…
Maybe you can just visit the JOLT! Cola website for inspiration whenever you want to blog?
Justmatt said…
I will answer the question that all of you are thinking: YES - Amy is a pirate - thus the wooden teeth.
Amy said…
Unfair, Loren. Unfair. Thank you for not posting a photo of a shiny, dewy Diet Coke can.
Autumn said…
Well...I hope you'll keep the caffine if this is the case. I could get rid of soda, but coffee...not even on the radar here.
Autumn said…
my husband is making my "good night" cup o'joe right now...thus the spelling error. :)

Popular posts from this blog

The Gospel According to Daddy Warbucks

A Baptism Story

Where is Mister Rogers When You Need Him?