What is: How I Let My Readers Down?

Ultimate Goal: Be a contestant on Jeopardy!

One method: Visit the Brain Bus at a local racetrack. Spend all morning alone in a group of a thousand members of the Jeopardy! fan club, jockeying for a 10-question pre-test that qualifies you for...I don't know what. Optional: Bring kids and husband for company and added distraction. Bonus: Maybe get to meet the Clue Crew.

Preferred (and chosen) method: In a moment of Brain Bus despair, check Jeopardy! website. Discover the announcement of rare online contestant search test. Determine that this is MUCH closer to the real thing than the Brain Bus. Register immediately.

So, update your calendars, folks. Amy takes the Jeopardy! online exam at 8 pm on January 29. Stay tuned!

Comments

Cool Dad said…
I find no fault there. Our motto is: Why go outside when you can do it online?
Loren Eaton said…
Heck, I think it's great that you're doing it. Geek on!
Unknown said…
For the record, I think that you are a brilliant success regardless of jeopardy. (I've been working on my, how you say, encouragement.)

Popular posts from this blog

The Gospel According to Daddy Warbucks

Where is Mister Rogers When You Need Him?

Block the Door