I need a theme.

All good blogs have a theme. I want a theme.

You have heard it said: "Good writers write what they know." I know...not much. Let's make a list. All quandaries can be solved with a good list.

Things I know:
1. Trivia. In abundance.
2. Billy Joel lyrics. (and plenty of other lyrics, but mostly Billy Joel.)
3. My way around 3 "hometowns."
4. Disney, blindfolded.
5. How to read and play music.
6. Preschoolers.

I also understand that writers can be inspired by things they love.
Everything I love already has its own blog.

Wait, unless...is there a blog devoted to the practice of reciting Billy Joel lyrics while driving around my hometown blindfolded?
Help, I need suggestions.

Comments

Jim Jordan said…
How about "Piano Ma'am". That's a Billy Joel song, no?

My "Moral Science Club" came from the group Wittgenstein headed in the late 30s and early 40s at Oxford. Now my website comes up on Google before the real moral science clubs do. How embarrassing...
berry said…
how about the Magic Kingdom of God?
Justmatt said…
I prefer the Hap hap happiest place on the web.
Amy said…
Oh, dear, Berry. That is so bad. Funny, but really bad. And Matt, that joke just never gets old. Jim wins bonus points for tying in Billy!
Anonymous said…
You crack me up.
Cool Dad said…
I'm trying to come up with something funny, but I'm spent for the day. All I can say is please don't drive around the hometown blindfolded. The good don't have to die young!
Amy said…
Woah! I'm not being notified of new comments! 1 cool point to CD for alluding to another Billy song!

Popular posts from this blog

The Gospel According to Daddy Warbucks

Where is Mister Rogers When You Need Him?

Block the Door