Best Christmas Performance, ever.

Comments

Justmatt said…
That makes me VERY happy! I like the black guy acting all happy when they mention Africa...that was a riot!
Cool Dad said…
That was pretty sweet. They are officially the coolest guys on the internet.
Jim Jordan said…
A plethora of Christmas songs all in one and...one for all. Very good. Who are those guys? When you think of the preparation for something like that, assuming the "glitches" were planned, it's quite an amazing performance.
DagoodS said…
O.K. That was OUTSTANDING. Thank you, I enjoyed it very much.

(Although it may date me a bit as to how fast I recognized “Africa” by Toto. *grin*)
Amy said…
I caught "Africa" immediately too - it was the icing on the cake!

Popular posts from this blog

The Gospel According to Daddy Warbucks

Put me in, Coach! Or don't. That's cool too.

Unresolved