I am becoming increasingly aware that more people are reading this blog than I thought. You come, you read, you leave. You don't comment. You know who you are. Speak up!
I think I have commented...but just in case...I visit almost daily and have enjoyed your (blog) reccommendations as well. You have a great style and I can relate to much of the content. :)
Totally agreed with your comment at Kamp Krusty about feeling sorry for the wives. YES! I was wondering if the whole thing seemed a little one-sided. Kind of like when my ex-pastor preached about a husband being denied sex whenever he wants it is akin to a wife being thirsty and having her husband deny her water. Are you kidding me? We need water to live...the other? Men won't die without it for a day contrary to what they may think.
Comments
Please don't hurt me.
Autumn
Totally agreed with your comment at Kamp Krusty about feeling sorry for the wives. YES! I was wondering if the whole thing seemed a little one-sided. Kind of like when my ex-pastor preached about a husband being denied sex whenever he wants it is akin to a wife being thirsty and having her husband deny her water. Are you kidding me? We need water to live...the other? Men won't die without it for a day contrary to what they may think.